What you will be doing:
- Developing new user facing features
- Writing reusable code and libraries
- Enhancing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Debugging, profiling, and searching for bottlenecks in rendering
- Bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation
- Defining how applications look and how they work
- Translating UI/UX design wireframes into actual code
- Working closely with the leadership team on the product direction
We're looking for someone who has:
- Passion about what decentralization technology can offer to humanity
- Insatiable curiosity of the industry and self-motivation to pursue researching every new idea that floats across the industry
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Deep experience with software delivery and taking a set of requirements towards full implementation with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the team and internal/external organizations
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience in agile software development
- Familiarity with Web3js
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking skills
It'd be nice to find someone who also has:
- Experience with Ethereum web3 technologies, specially on mobile
- Knowledge and experience on mobile cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Work experience in Mobility/IoT space
- Ability to explain abstract technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
Life @ DIMO:
We are a global, remote-friendly company. For those local to Detroit or New York, we have in-person office space for you to pull up a chair and work IRL. Team members can expect quarterly in-person events once individuals feel comfortable traveling again.
You will thrive here if you are driven by tackling technical challenges that no one else has solved yet and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Alignment with our core values is very important to us. We are fueled by an immense intellectual curiosity of what technology can do and the impact it can have. We succeed as a team when we embrace individual differences. DIMO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Have a question? Reach us at [email protected].