What you will be doing:
- Monitoring and merging the incoming DBC code data pipeline, from decoding to deployment, on datasets produced by our fleet of connected electric vehicles
- Building a community of contributors to increase the volume and quality of verified vehicle performance data
- Working with a team of talented engineers to prioritize the development of tools that make vehicle performance data accessible to application developers
We're looking for someone who has:
- Strong experience with CANBus, DBC files, Vector, Intrepid, CAN Systems, and others related
- Proficient ability with regards to data collection and logging
- A background including battery systems testing and analysis on BEV, HEV, and PHEVs
- A DevOps mindset and experience with Git, GitHub, CI/CD, terraform, docker
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies quickly
- Experience decoding CAN codes from a car and committing them to OpenDBC or working on OpenXC
It'd be nice to find someone who also has:
- Know-how in the Smart Mobility and IoT space
- Contribution to open source projects
- Knowledge of data visualization frameworks
- Experience working with Docker
- Knowledge of Broad-R-Reach and Automotive Ethernet
Life @ DIMO:
We are a global, remote-friendly company but we get a lot of value out of in-person interaction. For those local to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Boston, SF or New York, we have in-person office space for you to pull up a chair and work IRL. Team members can expect quarterly in-person events.
You will thrive here if you are driven by tackling big problems and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Alignment with our core values is very important to us. We are fueled by intellectual curiosity and optimistic about what technology can do to improve human lives. We succeed as a team when we embrace individual differences. DIMO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Have a question? Reach us at [email protected].