What you will be doing:
- Leading the technical strategies and evolution of smart contracts at DIMO
- Building, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading smart contracts that power the DIMO ecosystem
- Writing reusable code and libraries for DIMO platform and open source community
- Developing NFT token specifications for complex, signed data using DIDs (We're going to be doing some innovative things with NFTs and real-world data!)
- Fine-tuning contracts for gas cost and security
- Bridging the gap between token specification and technical implementation
- Working closely with the leadership team on the product direction
We're looking for someone who has:
- 1 year experience creating live smart contracts on an EVM compatible chain
- 4+ years of traditional web2 software engineering experience
- Know-how in the Smart Mobility and IoT space
- Meaningfully engaged with the project (Step 1: Join our Discord and say Hi!)
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience in Solidity writing performant, memory efficient code
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with the team and internal/external organizations
- Proficient ability in code versioning tools such as Git
It'd be to nice to find someone who also has:
- Experience with Ethereum web3 technologies
- Knowledge and experience on mobile cryptocurrencies and wallets
- Work experience in Mobility and IoT space
- Experience with and/or knowledge of: Go, Python, Typescript, Streamr, Ceramic, Data Unions, OpenPilot, OpenStreetMaps, Polygon, IPFS
Life @ DIMO:
We are a global, remote-friendly company but we get a lot of value out of in-person interaction. For those local to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Boston, SF or New York, we have in-person office space for you to pull up a chair and work IRL. Team members can expect quarterly in-person events.
You will thrive here if you are driven by tackling big problems and are inspired by the possibility of building the next generation of web infrastructure and decentralized systems.
Alignment with our core values is very important to us. We are fueled by intellectual curiosity and optimistic about what technology can do to improve human lives. We succeed as a team when we embrace individual differences. DIMO is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Have a question? Reach us at [email protected].